Leading Student Achievement (LSA): Networks for Learning is a project developed by the provincial principals' associations, l'Association des directions et directions adjointes des écoles franco-ontariennes (ADFO), the Catholic Principals' Council | Ontario (CPCO), and the Ontario Principals' Council (OPC), in partnership with and funded by the Student Achievement Division, Ontario Ministry of Education (EDU), and supported by Learnography.
The project is based on a multi-level approach providing support to district and school leaders as they:
- improve learning and well-being for all students;
- collaborate in Leadership Networks/Principal Learning Teams to improve leadership for learning;
- build effective Professional Learning Communities within schools, across districts, the province, Canada and internationally thereby establishing effective Leadership Networks;
- engage in Collaborative Inquiry Processes, Knowledge Building and the Renewed Mathematics Strategy;
- focus on the LSA Theory of Action (2015);
- share promising practices;
- contribute to educational research.